Call for Applications
Institute of Advanced Studies Kőszeg
Participate in the work of a research institute while pursuing a graduate degree!
The Institute of Advanced Studies Kőszeg (iASK) now welcomes applications for 4-month research scholarships to support excellent students in their studies and early-stage research careers. The scholarships are renewable based on performance and academic excellence.
Scholarships provide 1200 Eur / semester tuition waiver + an additional 75000 HUF / month scholarship for the period of September – December 2017. Scholarships are renewable for subsequent semesters upon academic excellence.
- register for one of the graduate programs at the University of Pannonia Kőszeg Campus and
- join one of the research centres of iASK and participate in their interdisciplinary research programs under the supervision of iASK research fellows.
iASK aims to encourage prospective students to
- work on concrete research problems in an international and interdisciplinary academic environment
- experience a personal, tutorial relationship with professors as research colleagues
- gain unique research experience, as well as new knowledge and useful skills enhancing employment opportunities
iASK welcomes applications in two interdisciplinary fields:
CULTURAL HERITAGE MANGEMENT AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT with a focus on creative regions, historic cities, tourism, connecting the world of industry, commerce, and governance with education and science.
INTERNATIONAL STUDIES Master Program with a focus on globalisation and regional development, economic, environmental and social sustainability, global political economy and the impact of new information technologies.
It is strongly encouragd to relate topics to Central and Eastern Europe and the Balkans in a global context.
HOW TO APPLY:
Step 1: All applicants submit application packages to their chosen graduate program (for the application package please consult http://pek.uni-pannon.hu/). Applications are also accepted for the fall semester of 2017.
Step 2: All applicants are to send a personal research proposal with bibliography (2000 words) in English by June 15, 2017.
The Call is open to students that are currently enrolled at the University of Pannonia Kőszeg Campus as well as to future applicants.
For more information, please check out BOTH websites:
All inquiries should be sent to Dr. Izabella Agardi at email@example.com