The College Movement and the Political Transition in Hungary – Roundtable discussion organized by iASK
Participants – Former founders, leaders and members of the László Németh Collegium Movement of Szombathely:
- Ferenc Miszlivetz (director of iASK)
- Erzsébet Tokaji Nagy (chief librarian at Hungary’s National Széchényi Library)
- Ildikó Szommer (historian, Savaria Museum – Saint Martin Institute)
- Gábor Szabó (sociologist, project-coordinator – Klebelsberg Centre)
- István Sümegi (philosopher)
- Moderator: Katalin Kondor
Date: 25th of November 2019. at 11.00 a.m.
Venue: Jurisics Castle Knight hall – Kőszeg H-9730 Rajnis u. 9.
The event will be held in Hungarian!